Logging into the Zoom App from Your Smartphone / Tablet Using Your Yale Credentials
Zoom has a smartphone / tablet app that you can download from Google Play (Android) or the App Store (Apple), which allows you to create, join, and manage Zoom meetings. This guide will walk you through the steps of logging into the Zoom application on your smartphone / tablet device using your Yale credentials.
If you have not already done so, download the Zoom application to your device to get started.
- Open the Zoom application on your device.
- Click the "Sign In" link in the bottom-right corner.
- From the list of sign in options, select "SSO" (Single Sign On).
- In the "company domain" field, enter "yale."
- The full link should now say "yale.zoom.us."
- Click "Go" on the keyboard if using an Apple device, or click the "Continue" button if using an Android device.
- Enter your Yale Net ID and password, then click "Login."
- You may be prompted to use DUO multi factor authentication at this point.
- From an Apple device, a pop-up will open and ask you to "Open this page in 'Zoom'" with the option to click "Open." From an Android device you will see the option to "Launch Zoom."
For more help, please contact email@example.com.