The Post'Em Tool is a way for instructors to provide detailed text feedback to students by uploading a single CSV file. This article will detail how to enable this tool for instructors to use in their Canvas course.
- In your Canvas course, click into the "Settings" section of your Course Navigation and select the "Navigation" tab at the top.
- Find the "Post'Em" tool in the lower Disabled Items list.
- Click the Three Dot icon for the "Post'Em" item and select "Enable" from the menu that opens.
- The "Post'Em" tool will now be moved to the upper Enabled Items list.
- When done, click the "Save" button. The "Post'Em" item will now be in your Course Navigation menu.
For more help with Post'Em, please email [email protected].