LabArchives is free to use for Yale community members who have an active Yale email address. Follow the instructions below to learn how to activate and access your LabArchives account.
- To access LabArchives, go to https://mynotebook.labarchives.com/login and select "Yale University" from the Single Sign-On drop down menu.
- Put your Yale email address in the "Create or Activate a new LabArchives account" field.
- Click the "Create New Account" button.
- Click the "Yes" button to confirm you want to create a new LabArchives account with the email you input.
- Finalize your LabArchives account by inputting your "First Name."
- Check off the roles that best describe your use of LabArchives from the "How do you use LabArchives" section.
- When done, click the "Update" button.
Do not change the "Last Name," "Email," "Confirm Email," and "SSO ID" fields. Leave them populated with whatever text was there originally.
- Your LabArchives account has now been activated and you can begin using the tool by navigating to https://mynotebook.labarchives.com/.
For more assistance with using LabArchives, please email [email protected] or [email protected].