Classroom lecture capture provides instructors the ability to record their lectures or presentations for viewing via Canvas or through any web browser. Typical recordings include video of the presenter, a screen capture, and audio all played back simultaneously. Lecture capture can be a one time event, or scheduled on a reoccurring basis with content automatically delivered to your canvas course.
Benefits of Classroom Lecture Capture
Benefits for students include:
- Ability to review the recording on-demand as a study aid after attending in person lectures.
- Engage more in class, as detailed note taking can be performed when viewing lecture recording.
- Stop, start, and rewind difficult parts of a lecture, allowing them time to review difficult subject matter.
Benefits for faculty include:
- Ability to review their own lecture recordings to help identify areas of improvement.
- Viewing metrics of video engagement to understand “hot spots” of student views.
Contact our team at [email protected] to get started with Classroom Lecture Capture.