Poll Everywhere lets you create a variety of different poll types to use with participants in a class and/or presentation. This guide will show you how to create poll questions / prompts within Poll Everywhere.
- From your Poll Everywhere home page, click the "+ Activity" button in the upper-left of the page.
- You can also click the "Activities" icon in the side navigation to be taken to the Activities page where you can create new poll prompts and types by also clicking the "+ Activity" button on that page.
- A pop-up will open where you can create a new activity poll question prompt. Here is a breakdown of the poll creation interface:
- Question Type - This is where you can select which type of question you would like to create. Poll Everywhere allows for a broad selection of question types including multiple choice, free response, Q&A and clickable image.
- Title - This is where you will enter your question or prompt for responses.
- Possible Answers - Input what potential answers participants can select from when taking the poll.
- Correct Answer - If you wish to designate a correct answer, select the check box to select the correct answer(s).
- Add option - Add more answer choices to the list for participants to choose from for some question types.
- Add Image - Poll Everywhere allows for the addition of images to both questions / prompts and answers. Select the image icon to add an image.
- Delete Option - Select the trash can icon to remove an answer option.
- When you have finished entering your poll information select "Create" to create your question and move to the customization screen.
- To learn more about customizing your poll question's behavior, review our article on Customizing Your Poll.
- Create Poll Everywhere Activities (Vendor Guide)
If you have additional questions, please contact [email protected].