It is possible to change the WordPress course blog visibility to control who has access to the course blog. Follow the instructions in this article for more information on how to change the site visibility of your WordPress blog.
- Navigate to your Wordpress course blog Dashboard page and click the "Settings" option in the left-hand global navigation menu.
- From the "Settings" sub-menu, select the "Reading" option.
- Scroll down to the "Site Visibility" section and select either:
- Only registered users of this site can have access - the default option, locking your site to those enrolled in your Canvas site.
- Only administrators can visit - alternative option if you would like to work on your site prior to allowing your students access.
- When done click the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the page.