LabArchives: Activating Your Account
LabArchives is free to use for Yale community members who have an active Yale email address. Follow the instructions below to learn how to activate and access your LabArchives account.
- To access LabArchives, go to https://mynotebook.labarchives.com/login and select "Yale University" from the Single Sign-On drop down menu.
- Put your Yale email address in the "Create or Activate a new LabArchives account" field.
- Click the "Create New Account" button.
- Click the "Yes" button to confirm you want to create a new LabArchives account with the email you input.
- Finalize your LabArchives account by inputting your "First Name."
- Check off the roles that best describe your use of LabArchives from the "How do you use LabArchives" section.
- When done, click the "Update" button.
Do not change the "Last Name," "Email," "Confirm Email," and "SSO ID" fields. Leave them populated with whatever text was there originally.
- Your LabArchives account has now been activated and you can begin using the tool by navigating to https://mynotebook.labarchives.com/.