Logging into the Zoom Application Using Your Yale Credentials
Zoom's desktop application requires you to be signed in to your Yale Zoom account to start and manage meetings / sessions from the desktop application. This guide will show you how to login to the Zoom application on your computer using your Yale credentials.
- After opening the Zoom application on your computer, select the option on the right to "Sign in with SSO" (Single Sign-On).
- You may be prompted to enter a "company domain." In the text box, enter "yale" for the company domain, then click the "Continue" button.
- It should read "yale.zoom.us" when totally filled out.
- A browser window will open and prompt you to login through the "Central Authentication Service" (CAS) using your Yale NetID and Password.
- Once you login you will then be prompted to return to Zoom where you will be logged in.
- A pop-up box will open in your browser, which will prompt you to start the Zoom application on your computer. Click the "Open zoom.us" button to launch the Zoom application.