Deleting Files / Folders from a Course
In organizing and maintaining the Files section of your Canvas course, you may need to delete files and folders.
Table of Contents
Deleting a Single File / Folder
- In the "Files" section of your course, click the three dots icon to the right of the item you wish to delete.
- Click "Delete."
Deleting Multiple Files / Folders
- In the "Files" section of your course, select the items you wish to delete by clicking on the item lines while holding down the "CTRL" button ("Command" button on Mac) on your keyboard.
- The items you select will now be highlighted.
- Do not click on the item names as this will open it.
- A new ribbon of editing options will appear at the top, next to the search bar.
- Click on the trash icon to delete the selected items.
For more help, please contact [email protected].