Organizing Your Course Navigation
You can control in what order links appear in your course navigation, as well as if specific links appear for students to view / use. Most items can be hidden, and any of them can be rearranged to match how you want to set up the course.
- Click on "Settings from the course navigation.
- Click on the "Navigation" tab across the top. The Navigation area is broken into two sections:
- The upper section displays your current course navigation menu - it shows all the tools that are visible to students and the order in which they appear.
- The lower section displays tools that are currently disabled and hidden from the student view.
- To hide tools from student view, click and drag the tool from the upper section to the lower section of the page.
- To add tools to student view, click and drag the tool from the lower section to the upper section.
- To reorder tools, click and drag the tools listed in the upper section into the order you want them to appear in the course navigation menu.
NOTE: You can click the three vertical dots on the right-hand side of each tool to enable, disable, or move them.
- When you are done, click "Save" at the bottom of the page to save all of your changes.
For more help, please contact email@example.com.