There are specific browsers that are better suited for utilizing the tools within Canvas @ Yale.
Browser and Computer Requirements
Please see this link as Canvas updates this page frequently:
Throughout the semesters that Yale has been using Canvas @ Yale, we have discovered some great tips related to supported browsers:
- Mac users may find it easier to use Firefox rather than Chrome.
- Microsoft Edge does not work well with Canvas and should be avoided.
- If you are not able to see a tool or feature correctly in one browser, please try to update the browser or try another one.
- Clearing your browser's cache and cookies may help when trying to resolve viewing issues in Canvas.
- Many tools in Canvas require third party cookies to be enabled. Learn how to check this setting with our "Enable 3rd Party Cookies" article.
For more help, please contact email@example.com.