Submitting a Comment to the Course Feedback and Accessibility Barriers Tool on a Canvas Course (Student Guide)
If your instructor has enabled the "Feedback & Accessibility Barriers" tool in a Canvas course, students will be able to provide completely anonymous narrative feedback on the course, as well as share any accessibility barriers they may be experiencing with the course materials.
Students can submit as many comments to the Feedback & Accessibility Barriers tool as they would like over the course of the class.
Only the following learner course roles on Canvas can utilize the Feedback & Accessibility Barriers tool: Student, Visitor, Auditor, and Guest Student.
- Click the "Feedback & Accessibility Barriers" link in the course navigation.
- Type your comment into the text box.
- Individual comments can be up to 1000 characters in length.
- If a comment will go over the 1000 character limit, consider submitting multiple comments that break up your feedback.
- Once the comment has been written, click the "Submit" button.
For more help, please contact [email protected].