How can I see what the students see?
The "Student View" features allows you to determine what your course looks like from the student perspective. You can access the Student View button from almost anywhere in your course.
1. Go to your course in Canvas.
2. Click the Student View button (glasses icon) .
The Student View button (glasses icon)  is accessible from the Home Page, Announcements, Assignments, Discussions, Modules, People, Pages, Files, Syllabus, Outcomes, and Quizzes areas of your course.
Once you have click the Student View button from one of the options above, you will be able to access your course as a fully functional "Test Student".
1. The pink border  around your screen will delineate if you are in student view.
2. Use the Reset Student button  will to delete your test student's progress so you can reset and resubmit assessments you want to try.
3. To leave student view and go back to your instructor view, click Leave Student View button .
For more help, please contact email@example.com.