How do I find my courses?
Courses that you are enrolled in can be found at Canvas @ Yale. When you login, you will be taken to your dashboard. You may not see all of your courses on your dashboard. If that is the case, follow the steps below.
1. Click on "Courses" from the left hand global navigation.
2. Click "All Courses" from the pop up side menu that appears.
3. Here you can see all the courses that you are enrolled in. If you cannot click into the course, it is unpublished by the instructor.
Note: You can favorite your courses by clicking on the star, which will make the courses appear on your dashboard.
4. If you scroll down to the "Past Enrollments" section, you will see courses that you took during previous semesters.
NOTE: Not all instructors allow students to access their course site after the academic term closes. Contact your instructor if you think they have erroneously closed the course.
Other resources you may find helpful:
- How to Favorite Your Course
- Why are the courses I registered for not showing up in Canvas? (students)
- Where are my courses? I'm teaching a course but I do not see it on my Dashboard page.
- Search for syllabi of a course you're not enrolled in using Yale's Course Search
For more help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.