Using Post'Em within your Canvas site
The Post'Em Tool is a way for instructors to provide detailed text feedback to students by uploading a single CSV file. Your CSV file can contain multiple columns of feedback and you can upload as many different CSV files as you wish.
Add Post'Em to your Course
Post’Em has already been added to your course, but not automatically to your course navigation. In order to add to your course navigation:
Go into “Settings”, then Navigation.
Click and drag Post’Em to appear within your course navigation.
To Use Post’Em
1. Download your course CSV template
2. After you make the changes to the CSV file, you can upload the CSV here.
3. Provide a title for the students to view.
4. Release feedback to particpants option.
5. Upload the CSV to the course.
6. Location where the feedback CSV will appear.
When searching for users in a large spreadsheet, please remember to search the entire document: