How do I view a Turnitin Report (Instructor)?
Turnitin Reports are only generated for assignments that have Turnitin enabled before students begin submitting. You cannot turn on Turnitin retroactively.
From the Grades area of your course, you will be able to see originality score indicators next to the assignments that have Turnitin Reports available.
To view a report:
- Go to the Grades area of your course.
- Find the column for your Turnitin-enabled assignment.
- Click on the originality indicator for a student.
- The gradebook cell will change to become editable, click on the details arrow to the right of the grade entry box.
- In the drawer that appears on the right, click on the SpeedGrader link.
- Once SpeedGrader opens, you will see the originality score indicator in the right side grading panel.
- Click on the originality score indicator to open Turnitin.
- When it opens, you will be looking at the report for this student.
For more information about the Similarity Report, please visit the Turnitin Vendor Guides: