External App: LabArchives
LabArchives is a cloud-based Electronic Lab Notebook to enable researchers to store, organize, and publish their research data. Special features include iOS and Android Apps, classroom integration, and support for funding agencies' data management plan requirements. LabArchives is free to use for Yale community members who have an active Yale email address.
Key features of LabArchives include:
- Ability to upload and store files including text, tables, images, spreadsheets, and attachments in their original format.
- Ability to create standard ELN formats and templates for your research group.
- Compatibility across multiple platforms, including mobile devices.
- Maintain all revisions of ELN entries.
- Note: LabArchives can currently only store low-risk data. Learn more about low, moderate and high risk data guidelines from Yale’s Cyber Security Team
There are several online resources to help you get started:
To access LabArchives, please go to https://mynotebook.labarchives.com/login and select Yale University from the Institutional Single Sign-On drop down.
You will be prompted to login through Microsoft 365 using your firstname.lastname@example.org email address, and NetID password.
LabArchives: Using Course Manager with Canvas
- 9.02.1 How to Set Up your Course Notebook
- 9.02.2 How to Create a Course
- 9.02.3 How to Link your Assignment in Canvas
- 9.02.4 How Students Access their LabArchives Notebooks and Submit Assignment
- 9.02.5 How to Manage Students Notebooks
- 9.02.6 Grading with Canvas
- 9.02.7 Ending your Course
- 9.02.8 Adding a Rubric while integrating LabArchives with Canvas