I just sent an Inbox message - why didn't I get a copy in my Yale email?
The Inbox tool is also referred to as Conversations.
SOLUTION: Update your Notification Preferences
In Canvas, there are 2 notification preferences for the Inbox tool:
- Conversations Messages
- Conversations created by me
If you would like to get copies of Inbox (Conversations) Messages that you send, you will need to indicate that you would like to receive notifications for (2) Conversations created by me.
Check out our help article on how to update your notification preferences.
What are the notification frequency options?
For each preference listed, your course notification frequency options are:
 - Notify Immediately (solid bell)
 - A summary at the end of the day (calendar with number)
 - A summary at the end of the week (calendar with date boxes)
 - Notifications off(clear bell with slash)