The Course Accessibility Report (found in every Canvas course's Course Navigation) acts as a complement to the existing accessibility indicators found throughout a Canvas course site. It provides an accessibility summary and overview at the course level for Instructors, TAs, and academic support staff.
- In your Canvas course, click the "Course Accessibility Report" link your Course Navigation.
- On the Course Accessibility Report page, you can get a top-level report of your course content from the "Overview" tab.
- This view shows the overall accessibility score for the course and groups course content by type.
- The Overview tab also provides a quick assessment of quick-fix issues and the course content with the most accessibility issues to be resolved.
- The final section of this tab is grouping content in the Canvas course by the accessibility issues effecting it.
- Click the "Content" tab to see all your course content (Files, images, and Canvas pages / activities) and their individual Accessibility Scores.
For more information, please explore Blackboard Ally's Course Accessibility Report support article.
For more help, please contact [email protected].