When PlayPosit activities are graded and tied to a Canvas Assignment, the students' grades will automatically pass from PlayPosit to the Canvas Grades area immediately upon submission.
- To view student submissions, the instructor can go to the Canvas Assignment / Page / Module Item where the PlayPosit bulb is located and click on it. When the activity loads, click the "Monitor" button.
- You will then be taken to PlayPosit where you will see general submission information of students who have completed the bulb in the spreadsheet view
- To view a specific student's submission, click on the Learner's Name.
- Some question types in PlayPosit may require you to manually grade student submissions.
- If you make updates to grades in PlayPosit, you can use the "Sync Grades" button to push your updated grades into the Canvas Grades area.