Linking Canvas to the Yale University Official Bookstore
These directions are for studetns setting up a first time cross-over to Canvas to the Yale University Official Bookstore.
- Login to Canvas with your student credentials.
2. Choose your course from your dashboard.
3. Click on Purchase Course Materials from the left-hand navigation bar.
- Clicking this link will open a new window, where you will be prompted to sign in or create an account for the bookstore website. Your account will be paired to Canvas, and you will not be required to sign in after the initial login.
4. You will now be redirected to the Yale University Official Bookstore website.
- Your course information will auto-populate to match the course you selected in Canvas, and your course materials will appear here in all the available formats (new, used, rental, digital).
5. Your Canvas account is now paired with the bookstore website.
- When you use the Purchase Course Materials link in the future, you will be sent directly to your course materials.
If the integration link goes down or if there is a technical error, Barnes & Nobles may be reached at the home office at LTIsupport@bncollege.com. The integration also allows for faculty and students to send messages to us if certain courses are not found. However, if the professrs have questions about FacultyEnlight or adoptions, their main point of contact would be the Yale Bookstore staff (GM321@bncollege.com) or through their online form.