How to find my Turnitin Report for my assignment submission? (Student)
Turnitin can be used on an assignment by assignment basis. If your instructor has not enabled Turnitin on an assignment, you will not have access to a Turnitin Similarity Reports for that assignment.
Although it is recommended that instructors using Turnitin allow students to immediately view Similarity Reports, the instructor does have the ability to suppress student access to reports completely or until the assignment due date.
For assignments that use Turnitin, instructors you can allow you to view your Similarity Report. For these assignments, you can access the report by doing the following:
- Go to your course's Grades area.
- For the assignment, click on the accessibility score indicator (a flag indicator).
Refer to the vendor guides for more information on how to read and interpret your Similarity Report.
- Interpreting the Similarity Report
- Refining the Similarity Report
- Similarity scoring scenarios
- Viewing a breakdown of your matches
- Viewing all sources associated with a paper
- Viewing source details
- Excluding quotes and bibliography
- Bibliography and quote exclusion definitions
- Excluding small sources
- Multi-color highlighting in the Similarity Report
- Report generation after resubmission
- Resizing a paper
- Using the thumbnail bar
- Using layers