How do I re-organize my Course Navigation?
1. In your course navigation menu, click on Settings .
2. One you are in the Settings are, click on the Navigation tab .
3. The Navigation area is broken into 2 section - and upper section  and a lower section .
The upper section  displays your current course navigation menu - it shows all the tools that are visible to students and the order in which they appear.
The lower section  displays tools that are currently hidden from the student view.
4. You can modify your navigation menu as follows:
TO HIDE TOOLS FROM THE STUDENT VIEW, drag the tool from the upper section  to the lower section  of the page.
TO ADD TOOLS TO THE STUDENT VIEW, drag the tool from the lower section  to the upper section .
- TO REORDER TOOLS, drag and drop the tools listed in the upper section  into the order you want them to appear in the course navigation menu.
5. When you are done, click Save at the bottom of the page to save all of your changes.
For more information about Course Navigation: