How to Change Course End Date
Course end dates are determined by the term. However, this date can be overridden by going into the course settings.
Note: Changing end dates can be done by instructors prior to the term being put in the past. If the course is in the past, you will need to unlock the course.
1. Click on "Settings from the course navigation.
2. Click on the "Course Details" tab across the top.
3. Update the "Ends" date to the new date you want your course to end.
4. Check the option for "Users can only participate in the course between these dates" to override the term set date.
5. Click "Update Course Details" at the bottom to save the changes.
For more help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.