Gradebook Views and Filtering
The new gradebook now has the ability to change view of the gradebook.
Arranging and filtering
- Default - This is the order in which the assignments were created.
- Arrange by assignment name - This will allow you to arrange the assignments alphabetically.
- Arrange by due date - This will allow you to arrange the assigments by due date. Assignments with no due dates will be considered "new".
- Arrange by points - This will allow you to arrange the assignments by the point value.
- Arrange by module - This will allow you to arrange the assignments by the order in which they appear in modules.
- Manual - This is not an option that is listed. You can click and drag columns to arrange them in the order you desire. This will become the new default order and any new assignments will be added to the end.
- By assignment
- Assignment groups - View only assignments in a specific assignment group.
- Modules - View only assignments in a specific modules.
- By students
- Sections - View only students in a specific section.
- Student groups - View only students in a specific student group.
- By assignment
Sorting individual columns
- Sorting the Student column
- Sort by - Sorts students alphabetically by last name
- Display as - Display by first or last name
- Secondary info - Alternative IDs to display below student names
- Sorting the assignment columns
- Grade - Sort grades by ascending or descending score.
- Missing - Sort by missing status, if any exist.
- Late - Sort by late status, if any exist.
For more help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.