External App: Quizlet
Within Canvas, there is an LTI for Quizlet. Currently the LTI functionality is not working as intended and searching for your personal Quizlets is difficult. The purpose of this article is to provide a work around to embed your Quizlets into a Canvas Page. This will not sync the student's results with the gradebook.
Add Quizlet App to Course.
Note: You will only have to do this once per section.
- Click on Settings from Course Navigation.
- Click “Apps”.
3. In the Search box, type Quizlet.
4. Click on Quizlet.
5. Click on +Add App, then name the App.
6. Click Add App.
Now the Quizlet App will be an option on your Content Editor.
Embedding Quizlet into Content.
- Open Content Editor (by adding page, editing assignment, creating announcement, etc.)
- From your editor, you will see a “Q” as an option.
3. This will open the search function in Quizlet. You can search for anything (you only need this HTML code so at this time what you search for does not matter).
4. Once you select a quizlet, click “embed”.
5. Open the HTML editor.
6. Here you will see the website that is embedded. You can change this website to be your own website by copying and pasting your website in its place.
7. Click Save.
8. Click “Save and Publish”.